Subject: [amos-list] Silly
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:30:51 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

Check out The Cartman Show. If you've seen South Park, you know Cartman. Now
you can animate him on your screen.
game/gag TheCartmanShow.lha
 
Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Get involved. Share your thoughts!
http://www.onelist.com
Join the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html